Saturday, December 28, 2013

HRN: 2013 Year in Review: Month by Month

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2013 Year in Review: Month by Month


"Only a few days remain until 2013 fades to black as we ring in 2014. It seems as if this year just began, but behind us are nearly 365 days of 2013. Much history was in racing this year, by both equine and human personalities. From a seemingly old-school Triple Crown to a Breeders’ Cup that flaunted many repeat winners, 2013 was full of terrific moments.


I have featured four highlights for each month of 2013. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment