Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HRN: Racing's Future: Tylah Robins

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Tylah Robins


"“Racing’s Future” is a new Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.


Meet Tylah Robins

Tylah Robins, a 20-year-old from the United Kingdom, currently studies Equine Science at Oxford Brookes. When she leaves university, she plans on working in research, investigating racing injuries and looking at ways to prevent them. She has grown up watching horse races, but has only been very actively interested since 2007.  . ."


Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment