Friday, May 16, 2014

HRN: 2014 Preakness Stakes Field Analysis

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2014 Preakness Stakes Field Analysis

"As Saturday nears, the focus of racing enthusiasts’ attention rests on California Chrome, the winner of the 140th Kentucky Derby (gr. I) as he seeks to keep Triple Crown hopes alive in the second leg of the prestigious series, the Preakness Stakes (gr. I). No horse has swept the three races since Affirmed in 1978, leaving fans to yearn for the special horse that is capable of accomplishing a feat that has seemed to become nearly impossible. Could California Chrome be that horse? Before he can chase this coveted achievement at Belmont, he must first conquer his rivals in the Preakness this Saturday at Pimlico. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment