Tuesday, June 17, 2014

HRN: Racing's Future: Casey Laughter

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Casey Laughter


"
“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.

Meet Casey Laughter

20-year-old Ohio native Casey Laughter, who has been a racing fan since 2003, is currently a journalism major at her local community college. She frequently submits articles to Horse Racing Nation through the Be a Turf Writer feature. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment