Tuesday, December 29, 2015

HRN: 2015 Racing Highlights: Month by Month

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2015 Racing Highlights: Month by Month

2015 will go down as one of the most historic years in American horse racing history, as it was the year that marked the end of the 37-year Triple Crown drought. Throughout 2015, we watched as a sports legend was made in American Pharoah – a horse who became a national celebrity, putting horse racing in the spotlight. Although his accomplishments were certainly the main highlights of the year, several other great moments occurred in U.S. horse racing this year, so let’s look at some of those – broken down month by month.

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment