Monday, April 11, 2016

HRN: Opening Weekend at Keeneland: A Photo Essay

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .


"All elements of the weather were present on opening weekend at Keeneland: rain, wind, sun, and even a wintry mix of snow, sleet and hail. The spring meet was beckoned in with winter-like weather, but signs of springs were present at the Lexington, Kentucky, track nonetheless. The turf course and infield were a deep, bright green and the trees dotting the racecourse were beginning to bloom, boasting their attractive flowers to provide for a beautiful backdrop. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment