Saturday, February 4, 2017

HRN: Photo Blog: 2017 Houston Racing Festival

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .



"There is a saying that goes, "Everything is bigger in Texas." Growing up in the Lone Star State, I know all too well that this applies to the state itself. It takes several hours to drive from one big city to the next. 

I have been to tracks across the country (Belmont in New York; Churchill, Keeneland and Turfway in Kentucky; Oaklawn in Arkansas; Remington in Oklahoma; and Santa Anita in California), but up until this weekend, the only track in my home state I had been to was Lone Star Park - the closest racetrack to me and the track I frequent during their spring meet. Eventually, that had to change. This year's Houston Racing Festival seemed like the perfect opportunity for my first trip to Sam Houston Race Park. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

2 comments:

  1. Situs POKER paling menarik....
    Apalagi kalau bukan RUBYQQ
    Dengan didukung server terbaik.

    Keunggulan Bermain Bersama kami :
    - 100% Fair Play ( Player vs Player )
    - Bisa bermain dengan Versi ANDRIOD & IPHONE
    - Minimal Deposit 15.000,- Withdraw 15.000,-
    - Support Bank BCA - BNI - BRI - CIMB - Mandiri.

    Untuk informasi lebih lengkap silahkan Hubungi Customer Service kami :
    *BBM : 2B8938F7
    *FACEBOOK : rubyqq
    *SKYPE : RUBY QQ
    *Livechat 24 jam : Official site rubyqq

    ReplyDelete