Thursday, December 20, 2012

Miss Fifty's Story on Blood-Horse

Almost exactly a year after my article about Lights on Broadway was published on Esther Marr's blog Beyond the Blinkers on BloodHorse.com, Miss Fifty's story was published on there as well. It is an honor to have two of my articles published on the website for the Blood-Horse and knowing that this story is about my own horse is unbelievable. Thank you to Esther for allowing this to happen, and of course to all that have been a part of my journey with Miss Fifty.

You can read "OTTB Spotlight: Miss Fifty" on BloodHorse.com by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Mary,
    I very much enjoyed reading your blog on the BloodHorse website, but was so sad to know that you had been at the BC and I didn't get to meet you. Did you go to the Zenny party? You are a very talented young woman, and I've learned a LOT from you (even if I don't post anything).
    Sandy (NE Ohio)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words. I did go to the Zenyatta party and would have loved to meet you. :( Thanks for your comment!

      Delete