Sunday, October 27, 2013

HRN: 2013 Breeders' Cup Saturday Analysis

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2013 Breeders' Cup Saturday Analysis

"Less than a week from today, the racing world will be entranced by all things Breeders’ Cup. Fourteen championship races will be contested at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California, featuring some of the best Thoroughbred athletes in the world. Five races will be run on Friday, November 1 and the remaining nine will be held on Saturday, November 2.

So who are the top contenders in each of the nine Saturday Breeders’ Cup races? Check out my top five horses for all of these races below and be sure to take a look at my similar post for Friday’s races here. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment