Monday, April 21, 2014

HRN: Racing's Future: Laurel Humbert

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Laurel Humbert


"
“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.

Meet Laurel Humbert

21-year-old Laurel Humbert is from Henderson, Kentucky, which is home to Ellis Park. Although her family is not involved in racing, she has been a fan since the age of seven. In the past five years, she has worked at Ellis Park, where most recently she was promoted to Program Coordinator in the racing office. Her previous positions include Claims Clerk, Stakes Coordinator, and Group Sales Assistant at Ellis and a TwinSpires Marketing Intern at Churchill Downs, Inc. Follow her on Twitter, @stakesplaced. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment