Sunday, May 31, 2015

HRN: Alsvid Tops a Big Day at Churchill Downs

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Alsvid Tops a Big Day at Churchill Downs


"Churchill Downs’ Saturday card featured ten races, including the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. III) and the $65,000 Opening Verse Stakes. Rain clouds came and went, occasionally releasing rain on the crowd gathered at Churchill Downs on the warm May afternoon. Nonetheless, it was a great day for live Thoroughbred action beneath the Twin Spires with a card that offered a variety of quality racing. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment