Monday, June 1, 2015

HRN: American Pharoah Prepares for Triple Crown Bid

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Photo Blog: American Pharoah Prepares for Triple Crown Bid

"Amid debates of “will he or won’t he,” Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner American Pharoah prepared for the final leg of the Triple Crown – the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) – at Churchill Downs. The bay Pioneerof the Nile colt attracted a swarm of media and fans each morning as the third jewel of the series grew nearer, causing the clicking of several cameras, the oohing and ahhing of admirers, and even the attention of racing fans across the country is they tuned in online to watch the live stream of American Pharoah’s morning outings.

Much to my excitement, I had the opportunity to watch American Pharoah train beneath the twin spires on three occasions within the past week – two of which were mornings when he breezed. . ."


Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

1 comment:

  1. A nice blog presented and the information is written is very nicely shown, I just came through your blog it’s really good. Kentycky Derby Home Rentals
    Rent my home for derby

    ReplyDelete