Tuesday, January 13, 2015

HRN: My Eclipse Award Selections

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

My Eclipse Award Selections



"The Eclipse Awards are notorious for igniting heated debates among the racing industry as it is discussed which horses are worthy of receiving awards. Press members and racing fans argue among each other ardently about these awards, but rightfully so, as each recipient of an Eclipse Award will forever have a guaranteed place in the history books. 

Below are the horses I would choose for each Eclipse Award. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment