Thursday, January 22, 2015

HRN: Racing's Future: Michaela Heair

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Michaela Heair



"“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.

Meet Michaela Heair

18-year-old Huntsville, Alabama resident Michaela Heair has been a fan of racing since she was eight years old. She spends her days handicapping, watching the races, and learning new things from her mentors. Michaela and her family plan to move to Lexington, Kentucky this spring so that she can further pursue a lifelong career in the industry. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment