Sunday, January 11, 2015

HRN: Racing's Future: Kristina Taylor

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Kristina Taylor



"“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.

Meet Kristina Taylor


17-year-old Kristina Taylor was born in Chuvash, Russia but now lives in Nashville, Tennessee. She has been a fan of horse racing since she was about 11 years old and tries to visit as many tracks she can, taking photos of the horses and the sport. Be sure to like and follow her social media accounts for her racing photography, Random Photographyy on Facebook and @random_photographyy_ on Instagram. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment