Monday, May 30, 2016

HRN: Cyrus Alexander Captures the Lone Star Park Handicap

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Cyrus Alexander Captures the Lone Star Park Handicap

"Memorial Day is the unofficial kickoff of summer and in the warm, humid air under the late May sun at Lone Star Park, this was apparent. The suffocating Texas heat is just around the corner but the racing action at the Grand Prairie, Texas, track is in the middle of its Thoroughbred season. The highlight of the meet, took place today before a sizable holiday crowd: the $200,000 Lone Star Park Handicap (gr. III), and Cyrus Alexander stole the show. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment