Sunday, November 24, 2013

HRN: 2013 Breeders' Cup Highlights: Mucho Macho Man's Classic

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2013 Breeders' Cup Highlights: Mucho Macho Man's Classic

"
Please enjoy the final installment of my '2013 Breeders’ Cup Highlights' series, which features the greatest personal moments of my Breeders’ Cup experience.

Highlight Seven: Mucho Macho Man’s Classic

Less than five weeks remain until Christmas. Cheesy, made-for-TV Christmas films are already playing, interrupted by commercials displaying festive scenes to the sound of Christmas jingles. Stores are lavishly embellished with Christmas decorations and Christmas parades are just around the corner. 

But before Christmas rolls around, families will sit around a table abounding with mouth-watering foods. Thanksgiving is not just a "kick-off" for Christmas. It is a time to enjoy the presence of family and friends, a time to give thanks. This Thanksgiving, I will certainly be giving thanks for my incredible experience at this year's Breeders' Cup. From the beginning to the end, my time spent at my fourth Breeders' Cup was full of thrills, delights, and moments to forever cherish. Among those moments was a perfect ending: the Classic. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment