Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HRN: 2013 Breeders' Cup Highlights: Outstrip

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2013 Breeders' Cup Highlights: Outstrip

"
Please enjoy the fourth installment of my “2013 Breeders’ Cup Highlights” series, which features the greatest personal moments of my Breeders’ Cup experience.

Highlight Four: The Juvenile Turf

The second race of the 2013 Breeders’ Cup, the Juvenile Turf proved itself as one of the most exciting races for me personally. The first three finishers were my top three selections, crossing the wire in the same order in which I had predicted. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment