Sunday, November 17, 2013

HRN: 2013 Breeders' Cup Highlights: Secret Circle

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2013 Breeders' Cup Highlights: Secret Circle

"
The heat was blistering, but the air conditioning and shelter of the house offered relief from the scorching July sun. I focused my eyes on the television screen, which displayed TVG’s coverage of the third race at Del Mar on Saturday, July 23, 2011 – a maiden special weight for two-year-olds going five and one-half furlongs. As soon as the juveniles broke from the gate, my eyes focused on an eye-catching bay colt carrying the famous red and yellow silks of Mike Pegram and partners. As soon as Trevor Denman called out the colt’s name – Secret Circle – I knew I would not soon forget it. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment